Good evening, I maid a Turkey Loaf for Dinner, then Mom told me about one of the Passengers on Trip Home, long story Short, I figured out she's actually the Cousin to one of my Past Teachers who was Essentially a Cold Hearted Meanie to me back in Western Wayne in 09'. Anywho I ended up Looking through the Yearbook for a Photo of her, and I Found an Old Photo of my Past Self. Wow was he Miserable, it was Shown all over his Face, not to mention that Bowlcut was Unbecoming, then again he was Merely a Facade as he Gave into my Influence on a Daily Basis although he would be me Underneath what School and Family saw, yeah the Term is Underdressing if it's Still a Term. I grew up in the FicitonMania era as well as the Early TG Blogs, I Still Refer to myself as a MtF Transsexual. It's not out of Malicious Intent, it's just what I'm Comfortable Referring to myself as. It's kinda why I'm a bit Angry at my Therapist as he Keeps Asking what Age should I have Transitioned, in an Ideal World from the Very Beginning of my Memories. It's Not Manufactured from Nurture, it's Pure Nature, there's No Multifaceted Aspect to it, it's just How it is. I have a Girl's Brain and an Ugly Thing on my Body that has Caused me Significant Psychological Pain throughout my Life, and the Things I've Endured Externally from Family and being Bullied in General Ultimately comes back to being a Transsexual. If he Actually Read my Blogs, he'd Understand this a Heck of a lot Sooner. I believe that having SRS would Ultimately Cure me of All my Problems. I feel Incomplete Physically and that's the Core of my Pain, Pure Gender Dysphoria. To Disagree is a Fool's Errand and Often will Ensure you are Ousted from my Queendom.
I played Ocarina of Time again and choose to Explore Kakariko a bit more. The Laughing Man with the Blue Shirt is rather Preceptive whereas his Brother is a bit of a Doubter. It's the Small interactions such as these that Makes the Game quite Engaging. I do hope that The Laughing Men aren't Ganondorf's Spies, but it would Make Plenty of Sense if it were the case.
I also played Kingdom Hearts as well and Decided to Explore Merlin's Home a bit more Again. I noticed the Small Carriage and Choose to Examine it. To my Surprise the Fairy Godmother was there, Apparently her World was Consumed by the Darkness of Kingdom Hearts as well. I'm rather Fond of the Various Disney Characters mostly due to Growing up with them. Their Worlds were far Simpler when it comes to Solving Problems.The last game I played this evening was Final Fantasy XII, I admire the Chocobo Riding in this Game as they Seem to be Treated Better than in Previous Games. Say what you will about the Archadian Empire, they Feed their Animals quite well, their People, well that's a Different Scenario. Fran is my Favorite Character as I can Understand being Ousted from those she Considered her Family. I also like that she has Rabbit Ears considering that my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit.


No comments:
Post a Comment