Monday, August 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast, it's Kinda Strange, I've been Eating Light the Last Few Days as I've been rather Sick, but Now I feel Healthy as a Horse or in my Case, as Healthy as a Rabbit. Well my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit after all, and I have some Interesting Stories with my Sona traversing across the Metaphysical Worlds.

I played Super Mario Galaxy again and decided to Visit the First Galaxy that I saw in Nintendo Power back in December of 2007, Rolling Green Galaxy. I admire the Golf Course Style of this Galaxy, mainly due in part to me being, well a Golfer in my Leisure Time, at least in my Youth. I had quite a Good Drive back when I was 15. Golfing became a rather Expensive Hobby so I had to Quit Playing 5 Years ago.
I also played Sonic and the Black Knight, this game is my Favorite Sonic Title as I enjoy the Swordplay, seeing that I was quite the Fencer in my youth, I recall Swinging a Chrome Sword I bought from the Dollar Tree when I was 8, I would Swing my Sword 200 Times a Night, as I grew older I acquired a Fencing Foil and Still Keep it to this Day in Case I have Uninvited Guests who Plan to Take my Belongings. The Fields are my Favorite Area in this Game as I enjoy the Grass, it reminds me of when I would Give the Cows Apples on Kathy Racht's Farm, they were Always eager to Walk up to me.
The last game I played this morning was Super Mario Galaxy 2, I recall having the Guide for this Game and Reading it during my Free Time in First Hospital during my Adolescence. I've always been Fond of Sweet Mystery Galaxy, however the Honeyhop is my 3rd Favorite Galaxy after Slime Spring. Bee Mario has to be my Favorite Powerup in the Mario Galaxy games.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, then I have my Appointment. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast, it's Kinda Strange, I've been Eating Light the Last Few Days as I've been rat...