Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to Return Home. I gave her a Prilosec, it's Strange I wasn't Expecting her to Return so Soon, still it's a Welcome Surprise as I did Miss her and Time seems to go Quicker when she is Around. I tend to get Bored Easily and thus Talking to Mom tends to Pass the Time, she is my Family after all.
I played Link's Crossbow Training and Decided to Explore my Favorite Stage, the Skulltulla Woods, this is my Favorite Location in Twilight Princess, well Before the Poisoned Mist makes the Location Lethal to Traverse Freely. It's been my Favorite Location since I was 10 and Played the Game for the First Time in the Spring of 2007 once my Step Father finally Left and thus No Longer was Hogging the GameCube.
I also played Tales of Symphonia, this is an RPG that I tend to Wish to Complete, but I always seem to Lack the Time, still I love that this Game is part of the Tales of Phantasia Series and thus has Earned a Special Place in my Heart. I have a Love for RPGs and tend to Favor them over Other Genres excluding Simulation Games, well Maxis SIM games to be more Specific.The last game I played tonight was Open Source Free Realms, well I Returned to the Game after a long Hiatus. I also Reunited with an Old Friend and I hope she Joins my Discord Server as Folks who I foster Genuine Friendships with are Always Welcome to Join my Exclusive Resort. I love Sunstone Valley in Particular as it's my Home in the Games. The Sun is my Favorite Mount of them All, and it's my Main Method of Travel. I remember playing the Original back in 2009 and Dad was rather Upset as he Presumed the Game gave his Computer a Virus when it was his Smut he Downloaded that Caused him Troubles.I'm gonna get some Rest now as I have an Important Appointment Tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment