Monday, August 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid French Onion Soup for Lunch, it was quite Delectable, especially with Provolone Cheese. I enjoy Eating the Cheese before Getting to the Bread and the Onions, I've been that way since I was 7 and Ate my First Cup at my Half Uncle Mark's Pizzeria, Papa's Primo Pizza in Honesdale, my Half Aunt Yong Hui would Make the Soups in the Fall and Winter Seasons.

I played Super Paper Mario again, this is a Favorite Wii game of mine, The Overwhere has to be my Favorite World as it's essentially the Heaven of Paper Mario. I find it Interesting that Princess Peach is the Only one who Made it to the Overwhere where as Mario ended up in the Underwhere, Luigi or rather Mr. L and Bowser I understand as they did some Evil Deeds, but you'd Expect Mario to make it Topside, however he did Abduct Cranky Kong in his Second Game.
I also played Sim Animals Africa, I forgot I have this Game, as I remember the Sim Animals Games being for the DS. I suppose when you Play at least 1,000 Games you tend to Lose Track. I love the Savana in this Game as it Reminds me of when my Big Sister Kathryn went to Kenya on a Mission Trip, she ended up Bringing back a Recipe for me, Egg Chapati. Whoever gave her the Recipe was one Heck of a Cook.
The last game I played this afternoon was Legend of Pirates Online, it seems to be Raining in the Game as well as here in Waymart in the Real World. After my Appointment we'll likely be heading to the Waymart Hotel for some Pineapple Pizza. Mom discovered that I like Pineapple Pizza and that Happens to be her Favorite Pizza as well so we Agreed to have Dinner there. I'll be having my Usual Pepsi and she'll likely have her Miller Lites. It's Amusing that Kathryn would get Very Upset when Mom would even have a Single Beer, then Again Kathryn is the Type to be Afraid to even take an Aspirin. She believes in the Pharmakeia Conspiracy, I worry about her at times. I remember playing the Original Game back in 2009, I was quite Decent at Firing the Cannons and Looting the Undead in the Game.

I'm gonna get Ready for my Appointment now, I shall Write more this Evening once we Return from having our Pizza.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-04-26 Morning

Good morning, I had Hawaiian Pizza and Sam's Diet Cola for Breakfast, then Mom headed to Wal-Mart, it seems that my Case Manager isn...