Monday, August 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Evening

Good evening, we Arrived back from The Waymart Hotel with our Hawaiian Pizza, it's Incredibly Delicious, I love how the Sweet Flavor of the Pineapple Compliments the Ham and the Mozzarella Cheese's Savory Flavors. Once we Returned I Snuggled with Violet and she Started giving me Love Bites, so I played with her, she Loves to Play Fetch with her Purple Mouse, it's her Favorite Toy. Then I gave her Tuna Fish as it's one of her Favorite Treats, she Mewed until I put the Fish in her Bowl.

I played OpenSource Free Realms again and Explored my Favorite Starting Location, Merryville, Mom actually put my Hair in Pigtails, similar to my Character and they ended up making me Look Different, but a Good Kind of Different. Well I am a Little After all so Pigtails kinda Come with the Territory. It's odd my Doctor wasn't Aware that I was in Littlespace when I had my Appointment. It's why I was so Happy and Enthusiastic. Well that and Copious Amounts of Caffeine and Sweets as well. 
I also played Toontown Corporate Clash again as well, I traveled to my Favorite Restaurant in the Game, they Actually Served Hawaiian Pizza in the Game, kinda Fitting that I would Eat the Same Pizza in Reality, well Mom and I are Big Fans of that Pizza. I ignore the Naysayers as Pineapple is quite Good with Pizza. This Restaurant reminded Mom of Pizza Hut in Honesdale back in the 2000s. I love my Ace Cape as I am AroAce and kinda Revel in it, and my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit. I happen to be the Last Member of the Bunny Gang as well seeing that the Server lost a Majority of it's Players. It's a Shame as I enjoyed the Boss Fights which are Impossible for me to Face now.
The last game I played this evening was World of Cars Online, I actually Haven't Explored the Backroads of Radiator Springs and now that I did, I admire the Attention to Detail, 72 is my Car Number as 63 was Already Taken, not to mention Majora's Mask is my Favorite Zelda Game and thus a 72 Hours Remain Reference felt Appropriate. It may sound like a ASD Stereotype, but I actually Do Enjoy the Pixar Cars Franchise, I'm Level 1 if you're Curious.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm brewing some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer, then I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...