Monday, August 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I had some more Hawaiian Pizza, well I snuck some Pizza, after all Forbidden Fruit often Tastes the Greatest. My Friend joined my Discord, I'm quite Glad that she did as she shall like my Circle of Friends, well the Discord is for my Closest of Friends. You can have Many Friends in Life but there are Very Few who are your True Friends. Friends who shall Always be there in your Darkest Moments like my Best Friend Maple.

I played Final Fantasy II tonight, the NES Version I might add as I tend to Not be a Fan of Remakes, despite owning Dawn of Souls. Personally I believe this Version's Overworld had far Better Music as it is Used in the Theme for Pandemonium, one of my Favorite Themes from the Classic Final Fantasy Era. It's Not a Secret that I'm a big Fan of Emperor Mateus, however in Saying that I don't believe that Mateus the Corrupt from Final Fantasy XII no Matter how Much us FF2 Fans would Wish it was. While Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II are on the Same Planet, Ivalice is a Different World entirely.
I also played Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, I admire the Small Town as it Reminds me of Waymart, it's Strange I moved here from Honesdale to see my Friends from when I was in Western Wayne, however a Majority of them ended up Leaving for Greener Pastures, what Friends remained ended up Forgetting about me. It's rather Saddening, but at the Same Time it's a Blessing in Disguise as I had quite the Depiction in Honesdale as I was Painted in a Rather bad Light, then again Cancel Culture tends show you who your True Friends are. I love the Idea of Running your own Farm, it reminds me of SIM Farm in many ways, that was one of my Favorite Classic SIM Games, however in Harvest Moon you've Gotta Clean up the Farm First and you get a Dog as a Pet, I named him Smokey after my First and Only Dog that I had. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/65187641/
The last game I played tonight was Phantasy Star, yep the Original, I played Phantasy Star Online quite a bit in my Youth and I have the Music on CDs, however it's Strange playing the First Game as it's a Different Experience entirely. Still I do Enjoy the Domes for the Overworld as well as the Dungeons being in First Person while the Rest of the Game is Top Down. It's quite Revolutionary.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have my Case Manager in the Morning, I'll try to Write more Earlier in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...