Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-04-26 Morning

Good morning, I had Hawaiian Pizza and Sam's Diet Cola for Breakfast, then Mom headed to Wal-Mart, it seems that my Case Manager isn't going to Drive me to the Post Office, so Mom and I shall have to Walk to get our Package. It's Strange considering she had Done so Before. I suppose it's Just how things Are in Life.

I played LEGO Alpha Team and I noticed Something very Interesting, this Game's Version of Ogel Island isn't in Space, rather it's on the LEGO Version of Earth. It's quite Interesting and it also Seems that the Brickster was Replaced and his said Replacement is Creating Zombies for World Domination.
I also played Pong the Next Level, it's quite Strange seeing that there was a Sequel to this Pioneer of a  Game and it has 2 Paddles for Each Player. Still, I do Enjoy the Various Stages, this Soccer Field reminds me of when I was 6 and at the WYMCA Soccer Camp in Honesdale and my Team the Mustangs ended up Winning the Championship that Year. Dad would often Say that I was "The Best Player on the Team." Personally I believe he was Lying to Attempt to Portray me as Athletic and Considering the Fact that I was a Goalie, well I didn't Move very Often.
The last game I played this morning was LEGO Stunt Rally, this Rally X Clone is quite Amazing and I love the Various Sets on the Course, take the Cafe as an Example. It existed Long before the Cafe Set was Released in the LEGO Catalogs back in the Mid 2000s.

My Casemanager is Arriving Soon, so I shall Write more this Afternoon after we get our Packages from the Post Office.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...