Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-04-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I had more Pizza as well as a Couple Dill Pickles for Lunch, we Walked down to the Post Office to get Mom's Amazon Packages, the Walk back was a bit Hectic as I saw the German Shepherd who was Off his Leash, luckily his Owner ended up Stopping him, still it Terrified me as I have Severe Cynophobia. Mom was Tanning for a bit and her Boyfriend called, she may be there for the Evening so Violet and I will have the Evening to Snuggle and Eat Food, Pizza for me and Salmon for her. She is my Furbaby after all.

I played Poptropica well, the Flashpoint Version as it's my Preferrable Game, I do Still play on the Official Poptropica. Still I kinda Missed the Old Islands and thus Flashpoint ended up becoming a Discovery of mine in 2024. I love the PopArt Museum as I am quite Fond of Art, my Favorite Artist is Charles E. Perugini, I used to have a Painting in my Room back when I lived in Sunrise in Honesdale, it was Before the Mirror. In 2017, when we Moved to Waymart, my Painting was Left back at Fair Avenue as Dad Rushed us out of there in the U-Haul.
I also played Open Source Free Realms again and my Friend Blair ended up Finding this Interesting Spot in the Game. It's even Stranger that I had a Similar Dream to this Place Last Night. As I've said I tend to have Premonitions. I do have the Spiritual Gifts of Discernment and Prophecy after getting Saved by Jesus Christ. It's one of the Benefits of being a Christian. I then was at Sunstone Valley and we had a Friendly Gliding Race, she had an Airplane and I had my Skeletal Dragon. She won of course as Planes are quite Quicker.
The last game I played this afternoon was Ultimate Trial, it seems that Pamela's Father has a Shiba's Stronghold Counterpart who Also enjoys his Research. I can't Wait to Explore the Catacombs as they are Essentially the Hell of the Zelda Multiverse. I kinda Don't Consider the Sacred Realm to be the Afterlife as it's just a Separate Realm. The Afterlife isn't Talked about in the Zelda Series and the Ghosts and Zombies tend to be the Only Phenomenon of the Hereafter that's Explored anyway. I believe that the Destination Beyond Death is meant to be a Mystery, well Except for Ultimate Trial, which I kinda Consider the Afterlife in my Head Canon.

I'm gonna get Dinner ready soon, then I'm Preparing the ASMR Playlist, I did Promise it Last Week and I'm a Girl of my Word after all. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...