Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-04-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 2 Turkey Pot Pies for Dinner, Mom has Chosen to Stay here for the Night. One of my Friends on BlueSky had Uploaded an ASMR Video, he kinda has a Bad Choice when it comes to Colors. He should have Chosen a Light Blue instead of Dark, but then again I may be Projecting a bit as I prefer Pastel Colors. Everybody has their own Preferences when it comes to Clothing, Mom tends to Not be a Fan of my Preference for Pastel Pink as her Choice of Pink is Hot Pink. Out of Curiosity I checked out my Father's Facebook as my Big Sister Kathryn's Profile Disappeared, well to be Fair she did get me Banned from Facebook and Karma Catches up to Everybody, I'm Not even Exempt from that Rule in the World. Well his Profile is Still up there as is my Profile from 2009, the one I shared that had my Deadname and the ReDead Trophy from Melee as my Profile Picture. Anywho, I saw my Father's Newest Photo and he has those Eyes, the Eyes of Malice and it Seems he is likely with a New Girlfriend, well as long as he Doesn't Attempt to Bother me, then I really Don't Care, although I pity his Girlfriend as she has quite the Mental Marathon to Run.

I played Mickey's Racing Adventure, it's quite an Interesting game as you tend to have an Overworld as opposed to Just the Tracks which is quite Interesting. It seems that Pete still has a bit of a Grudge as he ended up Taking Mickey and his Friend's Things as Ransom to Race with him. You'd think that Pete would just Ask Mickey to Play and he would Oblige. It's Amazing how Asking Folks for their Time can Resolve Plenty of Conflicts.
I also played Mickey's Speedway, it's Strange this Game also has a Plot unlike the N64 version, as you Know Daisy is my Favorite Character as she is Often the Voice of Reason in the Disney Group, I love the Boardwalk in Los Angelis as it reminds me of when I was in Paupak Day Camp and on Thursdays it was Swim Day, I personally Never Swam and I would Wear my Khakis and Polo Shirt at the Beach as Changing Rooms made and Still make me Uncomfortable, I'm kinda Embarrassed to see myself Without Clothes let Alone see Others, however I did Wear Sandals on Thursday, the Reason being was the Boardwalk as I would Dip my Feet into the Water.
The last game I played this evening was Montezuma's Return!, it's Strange the Skulls in this Game especially the one on the Floor remind me of The Wedgielor from Mr. Meaty, it was a Puppet Show from Nickelodeon back when I was 9. It was quite the Humorous Show, I loved how Parker was more Comfortable with his lot in Life unlike Josh who had Too Many Big Dreams. Icarus did have his Wings Burned when he Flew too Close to the Star we call Sol.

I'm gonna get my Water Ready for my Meds as I have to Fast for my Ultrasound Tomorrow. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...