Good evening, I maid Woodfire Margareta Pizza for Dinner, then I Listened to some Music while I Cleaned, the Song of Healing. It reminds me of when I shed my Mask, speaking of my Friend Steve Commented on my Meme on DeviantART. He enjoys my Cooking Videos on YouTube especially. I think I'll be Uploading one for him on Monday. I am a Woman of my Word after all. Tomorrow I'll be having my Berry Blue Powerade. It's my Favorite Drink, I remember Drinking it back when I was 7 thanks to the Matrix Reloaded Powerade Commercial.
I played Circle of the Moon, this has to be my Least Favorite Castlevania, but not due to the Plot as Carmilla Rescuing the great Dracula is quite Special, it's the Poison Worms, they are put in the Beginning whereas they should be in an Intermediate Area. Still in Saying that, I do Enjoy Carmilla's Castle, you Often tend to just see Castle Dracula itself. My Favorite Vampire Novel has to be Carmilla, that does Remind me.I played Reign of Blood again, I personally have been Spinning the Wheel quite a bit and as you can See, I have Plenty of Good Fortune, it's a Naples Superstition that I bring Good Luck. I presume it's True as I've Never Lost a Game of Bingo. Lord Elohim seems to Favor me, perhaps being What I am Does indeed have it's Perks at Times.Take the Player Killer in OpenRSC, he tried to be a bit Sneaky but I saw him, I choose to Play his Game and Sneak up on him, then Stab him from Behind as he Planned to do to me. I do Love this Restaurant, it's quite Charming and Reminds me of the Trackside Grill in Honesdale. My Big Sister Kathryn and I used to Eat BLCs there in our Mid Teen Years. It was Bacon, Lettuce and Cheese, I wouldn't have Minded Tomatoes, but Kat tends to Not Enjoy them so, I made my Big Sister feel Better by Eating the Same Thing. She Loves her Cheeses, heck that's why she's at her Summer Job as a Receptionist for a Christian Camp in Wisconsin.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for a Cup of Smart and Simple Black Tea with Milk and Sugar. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment