Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered the Art of Grilled Cheeses when I was 12 as it was one of the First Foods that I cooked. Violet is Snuggling with me, she enjoyed the Tunafish that I gave her, I tend to Spoil her, well she is my Furdaughter after all.
I played Cars again, it's Lovley to Travel around Radiator Springs again and I did Revisit one of my Favorite Locations, the Drive in Theater. I remember watching Movies at the Drive in Theater in Honesdale back when I was 3, they were often Disney Films as I've Always been a Disney Kid even in my Tyke Years, my Big Sister Kathryn was and still is Quite the Fan as well. I do Remember Dad was Talking about her "Thinking Life is a Disney Movie" in 2017. Personally I believe that she was Jusitified in Holding onto her Childhood, my Big Sister hasn't Gone to Therapy so holding onto that Viewpoint of the World is actually Good for her Mental Health.I also played F-Zero GX, it's quite something Traveling through a Meteor Shower in Space no less, well The Exosphere to be more Specific as the Meteroroids become Meteors at that Layer of the Atmosphere. I do Enjoy the Choices you are Provided on this Track, you must Either Travel through a Dangerous Shortcut or Take a Long Route that helps Repair your Vehicle. I tend to Believe in Compatibalism when it comes to the Subject of Free Will and Determinism, the Easiest way to Descibe my Philosophy is The Fork in Road that Leads to More Forks in the Road.The last game I played this morning was Avatar The Last Aribender, this was one of my First Games that I played that happened to be Based off of a Cartoon. I was 9 at the Time, my Big Sister Kathryn was Obsessed with this Series to the Point that she Bought Every Season once it Released alongside the Comics, I think I'll have to Share this Screenshot with her via my Email. Omashu is one of my Favorite Cities in the Series as I find it's Construction to be quite Maticulous and Highly Detailed. I am Surprised that there's a Fire Nation Invasion already in the Game seeing that the City was Actually Invaded long before the Group Arrives to the City Again in Season 2. Still the Game is Non-Canon so Logic doesn't Really need to Apply, perhaps it's a Second Timeline.I'm gonna get Ready for Church soon, I shall Write more this Evening once we Return from the Dinner.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment