Good morning everybody, I maid a Grilled Cheese and Ham for Breakfast, then I Snuggled with Violet and Listened to more Music, in Particular the Twilight Princess Soundtrack by ZREO(Zelda Reorhcestrated), I'm quite fond of Hyrule Field's Theme as it's one of my Favorite themes from the Actual Game as well. I'm actually in the Mood to Play the Game this Afternoon before Attending the Church Dinner. I'm gonna Ask about Volunteering as a way to put my Culinary Skills to Good Use for the Community.
I played Pac-Man World 2 again, this is my Favorite Pac-Man game after all and I decided to Revisit my Favorite Stage of the Game, Ghost Bayou. It's quite Strange so Many think this is the Hardest Section of the Game due to it's Lighting. Personally it Never Bothered me as I tend to See in the Dark, I remember as a Teenager I would Wear Sunglasses in Youth Group at Night due to Bright Lights giving me Headaches, strangly after HRT that Problem dissapeared.I also played Super Smash Bros. Melee and to my Surprise there was a Second Mushroom Kingdom Stage that was Based off of Doki Doki Panic. I Refuse to call it Super Mario Bros. 2 as I believe in Staying True to Original Versions of Games and that Includes Region Locked Games. It's nice to see Cathy in the Stage and she is quite Adorable seeing that she is Still 2D.The last game I played this morning was Lost Kingdoms, this was my Second RPG that I played in my Childhood after Lord of the Rings The Third Age. I decided to Revisit The Shayel Passage as this Stage reminds me of the Sewers of Twilight Princess, but then again there are Several Sewer or Waterways Under Castles starting in the 4th Generation of Games. Princess Katia happens to be my Favorite Character in the Duo of Games, she is quite Bold and Heroic and I admire that, it shows that even the Softest of Folks have Unlimited Potential moreso than those who are Viewed as Tough.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making a Grilled Cheese with Ham, I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment