Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk, then I listened to some Music from my Favorite Anime and one of the Few Anime that I tend to Enjoy, MariaHolic. Seibo Matsuri was actually a Song that I played on a Video I created in 2015 during the Take Back the Night Event in Honesdale. I recall getting quite a bit of Applause, much to the Detriment of Another Woman's Ego, seeing that she Created a Video Every Year for the Event but she seemed to Not Realize the Night had to do with Trauma from Victimization, not how her Summer Vacation went.
I played Four Swords Adventrue again and I decided to Visit Hyrule Castle, it's quite Surreal seeing how Expansive this Version of the Castle is, in fact it Rivals Twilight Princess if I say so myself. I am quite Admirant of the Concept of Force Gems seeing that they Replace Rupees and Rightly so as this Game involves Vatti who can only be Killed by the Full Strenght of the Four Sword. I admire this Game's Timeplace seeing that it Takes place After Twilight Princess and before Hyrule Warriors Legends when the Timelines Merge and thus Make Way for Breath of the Wild, at least that's my Theorization of the Timeline.I also played Shadow The Hedgehog and found myself involved with Black Doom's Plan for Global Cleansing, however I Refused to Destroy the Reactor, even in the Game, I don't have the Gumption to End Humanity. I suppose I have Changed much throughout the Years, hard to believe I used to Aspire to go into Genetic Engineering and Virology to Create a Real Life TG Virus to Force Feminize Humanity both in Body and in Mind on a Genetic and Neurological Level, I was 14 at the Time and Hated what Looked back from the Mirror to the Point that I would Punch Mirrors, I suppose wanting to have myself as Patient 0 was quite Logical in Hindseight. Regardless Time goes on and Folks tend to Change at least you are Supposed to. If somebody is Incapable of Change then it's best to Avoid them.The last game I played tonight was Super Mario Eclipse, seeing that I learned how to Import Saves on Dolphin well in this Computer, it's Lovely returning to my Favorite Mario Fangame, well next to Super Mario 63, Mario 63 is actually the Reason why 063 is in my Usernames, I actually Enjoyed that Flash Game years before even hearing about Rule 63. I kinda get Annoyed when Folks tend to Presume things as Assumptions often tend to be Wrong. Life truly is quite Unpredictable at Times and that Makes Life all the more Beautiful.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Church Dinner to Attend Tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment