Good evening, I maid a Homemade Lasanga for Dinner, after I had my Supper, I ended up Snuggling with Violet, then I listened to some Music. It's incredible how I Recognize the Music on my CDs now that I have Played the Games. I also Listened to some Music from Jam and the Holograms and the Music was quite Inspiring especially the Song "Dear Diary" as it Reminds me of this Blog.
I played Graal Online again and I found that it Looks quite Beautiful in the Fall, my Friend that I chatted with in the Waiting Room for Therapy today mentioned the Game and she had a Less than Happy Experience in the Game, I hope to Remedy her Unhappy Memories with Newer Happier Memories.I also played Zelda 2 The Adventure of Link again and I decided to Tour the Largest Version of Hyrule for a bit, well to be Fair it's the Largest Overworld when it comes to the Implyed Scope. The Largest Zelda Map when it comes to World Size has to be the Breath of the Wild Games. They are actually the Games that I haven't Played so far, but I do Intend to once I have a Desktop which shall be in about Half a Year.The last game I played this evening was Lost Kingdoms II, it's quite Surreal seeing The Bridge of Sarvan from this Camera Angle and with Daylight. I tend to Prefer the First Game's Serene Sunet, however it's Sequel is Just as Impressive if I say so myself. I do Miss the Lovely Princess Katia however Tara is quite Formidable and thus is a Differnet but Equally Enjoyable Hero in the Duo of Games.I am Currently making my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk. I shall write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment