Friday, September 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-18-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich for Lunch, while Preparing it, Violet asked for some Ham so I gave her a Small Piece now she's Snuggling with me and is Purring. She truly is my Furdaughter and the Most Adorable Black Cat you could ever Meet. I did Met my Friend at Therapy again and she Joined my Discord Group and she Knows my Friend Lily as well as her Fiance. It Truly is a Small World.

I played Phantasy Star Online or rather Offline, it's quite a Special game as my Friend Steve said there is a Browser version of the Game, however I prefer the Dreamcast Version as it's the one that I was Told about in my Youth. The Ship alone is quite Magnificent and I do enjoy the Grinding in this Game.
I also played Baldies for the JaguarCD, this Game is quite an Interesitng Warcraft Clone and I do enjoy how Ridiculous the Plot is, personally I Don't Care if you are Bald or Not, you are My Friend Regardless. I suppose Folks even in the 90s were rather Judgemental by Apperance when they should Judge the Soul. Still the Graphics are Quite Impressive for it's Time, the 4th Gen had some Incredible Hidden Treasures, moreso than the 5th Gen and Beyond.
The last game I played this afternoon was Wizardly Tales of the Forgotten Lands, this is yet Another Masterpiece created by the Same Folks who made the SMT Series. I do question if this is Connected to the SMT Series or if it's just another Franchise all together. I enjoy the First Person Prespective as it's quite Reminiscant of the RPGs of the Late 80s to Early 90s such as Might&Magic, a Majority of the AD&D Games and of course SMT.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Homemade Lasanga, I shall Write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...