Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast and Washed down the Delectable Protein with some Diet Sam's Club Cola. I do plan on Giving my Therapist a Can of Cola as well, sad to say I lack the Cookies I've been Giving him these last few Weeks. I am Curious about his Opinions on my N-Gage Games and Original X-Box games that I played. I think we are Going places when it comes to Trauma, and I am Very Curious as to his Opinions on my Dreams that I Write about on Wattpad.
I played State of Emergency, it's quite Surreal seeing so Many Folks running about some with Panic and Others with Malice. Regardless I enjoy the Various Stores throughout the Mall, I'm quite fond of ToyToy as it Reminds me of KB Toys, it was where I bought a Figurine of Neo in Revolutions, Specifically when he Approaches Deus Ex Machina.I also played Super Mario Galaxy again and Decided to Visit my Favorite Bowser Galaxy, the Dark Matter Plant. I've always found the Concept of Dark Matter to be quite Intriguing as it Demonstrates the Mystery of Lord Elohim's Creation. There is so Much in this Universe that we are Still Uncovering at this Very Moment. That's just our Plane of Existence who is to Say there Aren't Higher Planes that have even More Mysteries. The Dry Bones seems to have Low Aggro Range. The Dark Matter is quite Deadly as 1 Foot into it means Instant Death.The last game I played this morning was Link's Crossbow Training, I enjoy The Skulltulla Woods as they are my Favorite Location in Faron Woods, well Until Zant ends up Seeping Poisoned Gas into this Once Beautiful section of the Woods. I like to believe that this Game takes place After Twilight Princess and the Woods become Cleared after Ganondorf's Demise similar to how the Death of Odolwa clears up the Poisoned Water in the Southern Swamp.I'm gonna Await the Bus for Therapy in a bit, I shall Write more once I Return and make some Lunch.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment