Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Hot Cocoa, it's Strange Waymart is unusually Cold, I'd imagine the Winter shall be quite Taxing when it comes to the Heating Bill. I have Therapy in the Morning and I am quite Interested in what my Therapist has to say about my New Treasure Trove of Games. I'm sure he will be quite Happy to know that I have his Cola ready for him, it'll be Cold as it's in the Fridge Currently. It seems that the Internet Speed is rather Slow tonight, perhaps it's due to the Heavy Traffic considering it's a Rainy Fall Day.
I played The Amazon Trail, this happens to be my Favorite Spinoff in the Oregon Trail Franchise, I enjoy it's Psudo 3D Environment and it's Use of the Towns among the Great River that Encourages you to use your Resources Wisely. I am quite Fascinated by the Various Animals in the Rainforest as they are as Abudnant as it's Real World Counterpart.I also played Might and Magic Darkside of Xeen, it's quite Interesting seeing some Familar Foes from Mandate of Heaven in this MS-DOS Game. Well to be Fair this Does Predate 6 by a Few Years. I happen to be quite a Fan of the Original Might and Magic Games, but my First Exposure to the Franchise actually came from Crusaders of Might and Magic.The last game I played tonight was Silent Hill, this Franchise is Far more Psychological than the RE Franchise. I remember when Mom and I watched the Movie and the Credits Rolled, I ended up Crying and Mom didn't understand why as she Didn't Know of the Significance of the Song "Tears Of." Even writing about it now is Making me Cry. Yep this Franchise is Incredibly Powerful when it comes to their Storytelling and Music.I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have a Wal-Mart+ Order in the Morning and I have Therapy, I shall Write more in the Morning before Therapy.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment