Good evening, I maid Cauliflower Margareitia Pizza for Dinner, I had quite a Decent Day at Physical Therapy. I ended up Learning a Few Stretches to Fix my Shoulder, I did meet a Receptionist who Reminds me of my 3rd Cousin Savannah. It's quite Surreal, I actually Dreamt of my New Friend a Few Days before I met her in Reality, I recognized her Eyes. I did Mention it Before that I tend to have Premainitons, Take Laguna as an Example, Dreaming of my Fish 3 Weeks before he was There at Fins&Feathers, waving his Fin at me. After being Saved by Jesus I was Given 2 Gifts, Prophecy and Discernment. The Holy Spirt has Given me 2 Wonderful Gifts that I use to Bring Jesus's Light into a Dark World.
I played The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, this was one of my Favorite Movies in my Youth, as I enjoy the Setting. Imoteph and Egypt were Enjoyable but they were Becoming a Broken Laser Disc. The Combat in this Game is quite Enjoyable and Far Less Clunky than the First 2 Games. I also enjoy the Dust animation due to it's Realism, it Reminds me of the Dirt Roads in Northern Wayne County that I Frequently Traveled.I also played The Mark of Kri, this game was one I've been Meaning to Play for quite Awhile, since I bought the Guide in 2016. I remember Reading those Books whenever my Big Sister Kathryn would Try to Convince my Mother that I wasn't Human, Mom didn't buy into her Poppycock. I enjoy the Game's Tribal Humor, it's quite Something.I also played Into the Inferno, Book 3 happened to be my Favorite Season in the Avatar Series as it Humanized the Fire Nation and showed True Growth and it Lead Zuko into the Path of Redemption and of Course the Ending showed the End of the Wicked Reign of Ozai and Azula. I do Enjoy seeing Aang with Hair, I think it was a Decent Look rather than having a Shaved Head.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting my Nightly Entry Written and I shall get some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment