Good afternoon, I maid Spinach Fritatas for Lunch, then I checked the Mail, I recieved yet Another Rosemary Brown Postcard despite the Fact that she Already has my Vote. I personally think it's a Waste of Campaign Money if you ask me, she has to Use her Resources for the Final Push as it shall be a Difficult Path Ahead. As you are Aware I am a Republican, I was Destined to be one from Birth, it's how God Intended me to be.
I played Open Source Free Realms again and I tend to Believe that my Friend Blair shouldn't Dictate which Server I play on as I have the Freedom to Choose. If I get Banned from her Discord for Playing the Game then so be it. I do Respect her as a Discord Admin but she is a bit Too Controlling, it's called Open Source and Not an Us vs. Them Freerealms. I believe in having Principles and I Dislike Stepping on Toes much less Dictating what you Do with Games.I also played Xenosaga Episode 1 Der Wille zur Macht, this Game is quite Special as I have Played Xenogears and Xenochronicles and this Game is the Magnum Opus of the Franchise. I do find the First Boss Fight to be quite Interesting as I wasn't Expecting such a Turn of Events to Unfold, what the Enemies of this Utopia Succedded in was quite Impressive if you ask me. I think I shall Cosplay as Shion next Year for Halloween, but if I'm being Honest with myself, I'm likely Gonna Dress up as a Pirate like I do Every year. The last game I played this Afternoon was The Mummy Returns, the Movie was a Personal Favorite from my Childhood due to my Fascination with Ancient Egypt and I enjoyed the Acting in the Movie as it was Camp at Times and Serious during the Required Moments, not to mention Brendan Fraiser is quite the Talented Actor, I do hear that there's Gonna be a 5th Film but 4th in the Canon as Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was Discarded.I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus to Physical Therapy now. I shall Write more this Evening once I return Home.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment