Thursday, September 17, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-17-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast and I had a Diet Sam's Club Cola as a Beverage. I then Listened to some Music, I listnened to Frankenstein the Musical, it's quite an Enjoyable Play as it's Closer to the Book opposed to the Awful Monster Movie in the 1930s. I think Hollywood Butchers Books with their Film Adaptations quite a bit. I suppose that's why I prefer to Read rather than Watch Movies.

I played Super Runabout San Fransisco Edition, this Game is quite Special as it's Semi-Open World, I've Never been to San Fransisco myself, however my Case Manager came From that City. I enjoy how Crisp and Clean the City is in this Game. I'd imagine in Reality the City would Likely have a Seedy Underbelly as a Majority of Cities tend to have that Aspect. I suppose that's why I'm a Proud Country Girl from Pennsylvania.
I also played Animastar, it's quite an Adorable RPG that seems quite Simliar to Pokemon on top of that, I have a Lovley Hat and I am able to Explore this Lovley Old West Town. I think it's quite Interesting how the Japanese Pop Culture views my Country's South West in the Days of Old. I personally find it to be quite the Compliment as I enjoy the Old West due to it's Hardships making Folks become Stronger in Spirit.
The last game I played this morning was Lack of Love, I suppose this Game is quite Relatable in some ways, being Created for a Higher Purpose. Life truly is a Magnificent Ecosystem in both the Physical and Spiritual Worlds and I am Blessed by being Able to Walk Across Both in the Metaphorical sense and Potentially Literal sense if the Neopolitan Folklore is True.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making Spinach Fritatas then I shall Write my Afternoon Entry before the Bus Arrives.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...