Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-16-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Grape Juice, I plan on Sleeping slightly Earlier as I have Physical Therapy tomorrow Afternoon. I showed Mom the Movie that the Nokia N-Gage Resident Evil Damnation Game is based off of, the DVD was a Gift from my Uncle Chris when I was 14. Mom thought the Movie was "Crazy" she has No Clue about the Franchise in General. My Introduction to the Series actually was from my Friend Frisbie back in Daycamp of 2008. He also introduced me to Toontown as well, Nick truly was a Godsend when it came to Expanding my Gaming Library as well as Indirectly Cracking my Egg as seeing Alfred in the Purple Dress and Opera Gloves were what Cracked my Egg in 09'. I just Hope that the Remake does my Favorite Resident Evil character Justice, the RE4 Remake ended up Ruining Ramone Salazar's Character so Alfred better have the Best Representation in that Game.

I played Max Steel Covert Mission, this Game happens to be one of the Most Entertaining of the Dreamcast Games that I have Played thus Far. I suppose it's due to the Hamminess of the Dialogue as well as this Game being based upon a Favorite Cartoon from my Childhood. I watched Plenty of Cartoons in my Youth, however I wasn't really a Fan of Anime, my Friends presume I learned Japanese in my Youth to Watch Anime, but it Actually was to Play Region Locked Games as well as Visual Novels. I suppose Visual Novels are Fitting as my First Console was the SEGA Pico.
I also played Illbleed it's quite an Interesting Survival Horror game as it has a Unique Way of Interacting with the Carnival you Find yourself in. The Cinema section Reminds me of Cinema 6 in Honesdale. My Big Sister Kathryn and I would Watch plenty of Movies there, while Eating Smuggled Dollar Tree Candy I might add. I'll Never forget the Night when we Watched Hotel Transylvania with the Tickets that I won over winning the Scariest Costume Contest at the Cooperage's Halloween Party in 2013, I was 16 at the Time. Those 2 Hours were the Happiest Memory that I have when it comes to Kat.
The last game I played tonight was Super Magnetic Neo, this Game is incredibly Adorable. I love the Plattforming as well as the Use of Magnetic Physics. I enjoy these Tombraider Clones as they Always Bring something New to the Table. The Combat is quite Enjoyabe and it's quite Revolutionary for the Genre.

I am gonna get some Rest soon, I plan on Making a Hearty Breakfast tomorrow, I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...