I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write my Nightly entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Elizabeth's Diary 9-16-26 Evening
Good evening, I maid Turkey Loaf and Creamed Corn for Dinner, after Supper I ended up Going on that Discord Server again and it seems that there's Plenty of Problems still. Personally I'm Staying out of it as I shall be 30 this December so I am a bit Too Old to be Dealing with Strangers Arguing and Fighting over a Preserved MMO Project. Personally I am Awaiting the Day that Blair and her Attack Dogs end up Banning me from her Discord Server, I stay to See how Long it shall Take. I played Nightcaster Defeat the Darkness, this Game is quite Something seeing that you Must Rely on your Magic to Defeat the Monsters. It's quite Surreal as I have been Growing fond of Sword Fighting, but I Always enjoy a Challenge as Life wouldn't be Fun if it were Easy. The first Demons that I faced in the Game remind me quite a bit of Likelikes from the Zelda Franchise.I also played Nightcaster II Equinox, it's quite Strange this Sequel has a Top Down Prespective, however the Downgrade works in my Favor due to my Xemu Emulator running the Game without Lag. I enjoy the Speed in this Game as well due to the Combat running rather Smoothly and Swiftly which is also Advantagious to a Blogger such as myself who has a Set Schedule when it comes to her Daily Routine, yeah I'm on the Spectrum, Level 1 to be Specific so Routines are quite Important to me especially with my Writings.The last game I played this evening was The Chronicles of Riddick The Escape from Butcher Bay, this Game's Big House reminds me of Arkham City in some Ways. It seems the Guards are just as Unforgiving as they Aim for you Despite heading into the Facility, it's kinda Strange. I suppose it's called Butcher Bay for a Reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment