Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-16-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Buffalo Wings for Lunch, they were quite Spicy to the Point that I ended up Drinking a big Cup of Milk. I actually Learned that you have to use Bluecheese Dressing to Dilute the Spiciness from Watching The Frugal Gourmet. I'm a big Fan of his Work, I actually have All of his Episodes on my External Hard Drive, if he had his Episodes on DVD I would Gladly Purchase them. He was one of my Digital Mentors when it came to Learning my Cooking, my Grandma Mae used to Watch the Show with me back in my Childhood.

I played Quake, my Close Friend Steve wants me to Play this Game on the Weekend for a Let's Play and I shall Gladly Oblidge, the Controls were a bit Strange at First but I figured it out Quickly. I found that using my Lovley Axe is Far easier for me than using the Gun.
I also played Quake 2 and I have to say for a Sequel it's quite Impressive and is far more Engaging, I think I'll have to Ask Steve if they Prefer The orgignal or this Game as I'm fine with Both, perhaps I shall make a Let's Play for Both Games. I admire the World Size in this Game as it's quite Impressive as is the Combat and the New Enemies.
The last game I played this afternoon was Yoshi's Woolly World, this Game is incredibly Adorable, then again Yoshi's Story is one of my Favorite N64 Games so this Game fits right in with the Adorable Dinosaurs. My Big Sister Kathryn is quite the Fan of Crocheting and Knitting so she would Adore this Game I'll have to have her Play it when she Visits in the Spring.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared now, I'm Baking a Turkey Loaf, I shall write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...