Good morning, I maid Cornflakes and Folgier's Medium Roast Coffee for Breakfast, I apoligize about Not Writing Last Night's Entry as I fell Asleep at 7pm Yesterday after Supper. I did have 3 Unique Dreams which I shall Write after this Entry. It's Strange the Second Dream I lacked the Fear of Death but Instead felt Pity for those Around me who Suffered. I personally Don't Fear Death or Suffering when it comes to myself but to See Others Suffer brings about Pain to me. I do question how Jesus feels when a Soul is Condemned to Hell, does he Feel the Same Pity.
I played Tork Prehistoric Punk, I admire this Game as it's Plot has No Need for Words as it is Shown to you. Personally I believe in Young Earth Creationism but I do Believe that some of Adam and Eve's Children weren't Taught how to Speak due to the Couple being Told to be Fruitful and Multiply and Considering Adam lived for 900 Years, I'd imagine he had Plenty of Children to the Point that it was Difficult to Raise all of them on their own. I love the Level Design as it's quite Similar to the Caves of Ancient Sumeria, one of the First Civlizations.I also played Brute Force, it's quite a Magnificent Xbox Game, I enjoy the Realisitc Environement as it was quite Special even in the 6th Generation. The Combat is quite Decent as well and I enjoy the Use of Clones as Replacements instead of GameOvers.Now that we're on the Subject of Sci-Fi games, the Last game I played this morning was Zathura, the Film was one of my Favorite Movies in my Childhood as I was quite fond of Space. Of course it was Before I understood how Dangerous Deep Space can Truly be. Still the Ending spooked me a bit as I did Fear Blackholes even in those Times. I remember also enjoying it's Predessessor and Jungle Counterpart Jumanji.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making Buffallo Wings for Lunch. I shall write More this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment