Good evening, I maid 2 Pork Chops and some Mashed Potatoes for Dinner, after Supper I watched Matilda and it Reminded me of my Youth when I would use the School Computer in the Partial Program in Paupak when I was in 6th Grade and Emotional Support in Western Wayne when I was in 7th and I would Print out Fandom Wiki Articles for my Ever Expanding Biner. Romney had a Binder full of Women, I had 3 Binders of Gaming Articles. I do Recall my "friends" making Gay Jokes at my Expense because I Wasn't interested in Women, but the Reality was a bit Different, I was Dating my Hobbies at the Time, I'm AroAce if you Weren't Aware and I feel that unlike Many who Focus on Dating and Procreation, I have Plenty of Free Time in Life due to my Lack of Lust.
I played Reset Generation and my What an Interesting Puzzle Game it is, seeing that it Parodies many Games from the 3rd Generation, perhaps the 4th as well assuming I get that Far in the Game. I find Games such as these to be quite Surreal and it makes them All the More Enjoyable. I tend to Enjoy Surreal Comedy, I suppose that's why I found Monty Python quite Humerous in my Youth.I also played Dirk Dagger, it's quite an Enjoyable Point and Click Adventure Game, I find the Detective's Calm Demeanor while having Cement Shoes to be quite Hysterical as you would Expect him to Panic. Stoicism can be just as Dangerous as being Emotional.The last game I played this evening was Hooked On Creatures of the Deep, I recognize this Game's Prequel judging by it's Gameplay Mechanics. I wasn't Too Good at Fishing in my youth as I would Only catch Seaweed. I do remember when I was 9(2005)in the Tri-County After School Program and there was a Fishing Trip at the Lake West of Carbondale. I didn't have a Fishing Pole so I made my Own by using a Stick and a String and Hook, I didn't Catch any Fish but I did have a Sense of Satisfaction at Creating my own Fishing Pole as it Showed my Tanacity and my Inovation.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon after Fullfilling the Wal-Mart+ Order, then I'm gonna Write my Nightly entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment