Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-15-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Rice and Chicken with Vermont Cheese, the Walk to the Dollar General was quite Lovley but I Didn't see my Friend Ash. She does have 3 Children and they were Sick from an Illness going around in the School System, I just Hope she has a Strong Immune System, she is a Good Friend and I hate to see my Friends become Ill. This afternoon, I mediated and my Imagination was so Strong that the Spot on my Upper Back that has Pain felt Cushoned when I pictured a Purple Flower Balloon from MySims Kingdom replacing my Sharp Spot where the Pain usually Radiates.

I played Mad Dash Racing, it's quite Special seeing a Racing Game that Doesn't Involve driving in a Vehicle. I remember when I was 10, Dad and I used to Race in Honesdale Central Park, I used the Money he Gave me in the Racing Bets to Pay for my Budgie's Toys and Millet Seeds. No matter How Small my Pets were I would Spoil them even if it Meant I would Deprive myself of Comforts. Selflessness is a Virtue that Many Lack and it's one of the Reasons why the Physical World is such a Dark Place at Times.
I also played Black Stone Magic & Steel, it's quite a Special game seeing that it Combines D&D and Gauntlet into quite a Beautiful Concoction. I did see a Review about the Sword Missing, but I haven't had that Issue, I suppose it's due to Playing very Clunky Games to the Point that the Physics as Second Nature. I decided to Play as the Pirate as I Dress up as a Pirate on Halloween since 2017. It became my own Tradition in our Household.
The last game I played this afternoon was Blinx The Time Sweeper, this game is quite Unique as it makes Use of Time Manipulations to quite a Intense Degree. I'm quite fond of the Level Design as it Makes you Prepare and Use your Abilities Wisely. I also think that Blinx is an Adorable Cat, but I am a Cat Person after all so I'll Always Find Cats to be Cute.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making 2 Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...