Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-15-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast and Washed down some Coke-a-Cola as a Beverage. I had quite the Night last Night, I installed the N-Gage Emulator, it took about 10 Hours to Extract the Files but I'm a Very Patient Girl, I also have Unusually Good Fortune due to me being a Femminiello, I have Never Lost a Game of Bingo and I'm Excellent at Coin Pusher Games to the Point that the Owner of the Gravity Restaraunt Shut off the Machine.

I played Resident Evil Degeneration, it's quite Surreal Experiencing the Harvardville Airport's Outbreak in it's Extended Form. I remember when I watched the Film and saw the Outbreak start in the Airport with the Pure Fear and Panic of the Soon to be Zombified Citizens, it made me Feel Disgust at the Situation and a Sense of Sadness for the People. I suppose the Game starts when they are Already Dead.
I also played Pro Series Golf, it's No Secret I admire Golf in Games, it's mostly due to me being a Golfer in Reality. I'm quite fond of the Courses mainly due to how they Remind me of the Golf Courses in Wayne County, I'm a Proud Pennsylvanian and a Country Girl so Golf is the Natural Sport for me. I also have an Excellent Drive as well.
The last game I played this morning was The Sims 2 Pets, this Game might Cheer up my Best Friend Maple. I'll have to Share the Screenshot with her. The Puppy in this Game is quite Adorable, he Reminds me of my Friend Mirna's Dog Sammy, he used to Sleep on my Legs during the Week that I stayed at her House when Mom was in the Hospital in 2011. I decided to be a Good Guest and take the Couch, and it Worked out as her Daughter arrived home from College on Wendesday of that Week. I dislike the Phrase "I am the Guest" as it's Incredibly Entitled and very Disrespectufl to those who Welcome you to theri Home. I also believe in being a Good Host too as I Brew Coffee and make Appetizers whenever we have Visitors. It's from my Mom's Biological Side of the Family, I may have the Last Name Figura but my Heart is a McCoy heart.

I'm gonna get Ready for the Dollar General soon as Mom shall be Returning Home soon from her Doctor. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...