Monday, September 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-14-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Coke-a-Cola then I listened to some Music while setting up the N-Gage Emulator, the Pre-Configured Games are Still being Processed in WinRaR so I shall Review RE:Degeneration in the Morning after having Breakfast. I'm Still rather Sleepy from the Long Night of Waiting.

I played The Lion King Adventure on Pride Rock, it's quite a Special Game, I'm sure my Big Sister Kathryn would Love to Play this Game when she Decides to Visit seeing that The Lion King is her Favorite Movie. I'm quite fond of the Minigames as they Make this Game more than just a Visual Novel.
I also played Crayola Create a World, this was actually my Very First Game that I played on this Console back when I was 3. I admired the Creativity it Featured, but Crayola does Live up to it's Name after all.
The last game I played tonight was The Magic Schoolbus, this Show was a Favorite of mien growing up as I enjoyed the Various Fieldtrips. One I found quite Interesting was when they Traveled into one of the Student's Digestive Tracks to see what Virons and Bacterium looked like. It's not a Secret that I Enjoy Sci-fi. The Dinosaurs in this Game Remind me of the Fascination I had with Palentology in my Tyke Years. I actually wanted to Become a Paleontologist when I was 4, but Dreams can Sometimes not Become Reality sad to Say.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I shall Write more in the Morning when I awaken and Prepare Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...