Monday, September 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-14-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Sirloin Steaks, Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese and Mixed Veggies for Dinner, after Eating Supper, I learned about how to Play the Mobile Game of Resident Evil Degeneration on my Laptop so, that Game shall be in a Paragraph Tonight. I did Watch a Movie as well called The Spy Killer, it's my Favorite 60s Spy Film as Bond can be a bit Overrated.

I played Dog's Life and I have to say this Game is Incredibly Adorable, enough so that I had to Show Mom this Game seeing that she's a Dog Person. I admire the Small Town in the Game as it Reminds me of my Own Neck of the Woods. Mom says the Dog Jake is a Mix of a Boxer and a Beagle. My Friend Cliff used to have a Boxer and he was such a Sweet Pup.
I also played Dawn of Mana, this Game is quite a Welcome Surprise as I'm a bit of a Fan of The Secrets of Mana so it's Lovely to see it has a 3D Prequel. I'm quite Eager to Visit the Water Palace if it's In this Game as it's my Favorite Location in the First Game after all. I do Enjoy the Action Adventure Combat in this Game as it's Vasty Different from it's Original Form of Combat, then again the PS2 Could Handle Complex Combat Far better than the SNES ever could.
The last game I played this morning was Evergrace, this has to be one of the Best RPGs I've played thus Far that's a PS2 Exclusive, I enjoy the Plot as it's quite Somber yet Intriguing. Empries truly do Rise and Fall but they Are Never truly Gone. Certain Aspects of Civilizations of Old carry on to this Day, however this Game Literally Keeps the Spirtis Alive in-game of Course. I am Passionate about Games but I am Aware of What Reality is, actually Far more than Most.

I'm gonna get the Nokia Emulator set up to Play RE Degeneration, then I'm Preparing my Nightcap. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...