Monday, September 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-14-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I decided to Play a bit of Hooky from Physical Therapy so Mom and I could go Grocery Shopping. We Bought plenty of Snacks and Drinks as well as some Foods, and of Course my Favorite Soup, Beans & Ham. Once we Arrived home, I maid Pizza for Lunch then I Closed my Eyes for a bit and Dozed off, to be Fair I have been Awake Since 5am before my Nap.

I played Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future again, however I played the Dreamcast Version. I have to say, it's Far Better than the PS2 Version due to the Water acting Properly. On the PCSX2, the Water would Sometimes be a bit Choppy which wasn't Good for a Game that Takes place in the Ocean. The Genesis Path has to be my Favorite Stage due to it being a Callback to the First Ecco aptly on The SEGA Genesis.
I also played Dungeons and Dragons Heroes, it's Lovely to see Yet Another 3.5E Masterpiece. It's actually my Favorite Edition of D&D, considering my First D&D Campaign that I played was City of the Spider Queen. It's even more Fitting since the First Creatures I fought were Spiders, I tend to Prefer Tanks in the D&D Games, however my Main Class in the Tabletop is a Combo of Sorceress and Rogue, heck that's my Class in DDO. I actually Escaped Baator by Pickpocketing a Abishai and Bribing a Marranoloth for Safe Passage to the Base of the World Tree, then I had a Long Climb to Ysguard. My Rogue Skills came in Handy during that Session. I ended up making Short work of the Hoggoblins in this Stage of the Game, but they Leave quite a Few Openings.
The last game I played this afternoon was Panzer Dragoon Orta, it's Strange I never would've Expected SEGA to have an Xbox Game considering the Dreamcast was Around at that Time. Still the Combat is quite Engaging and the Flying Battles are quite Entertaining as it Reminds me of Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier despite it being Released almost a Decade Later. This game was Ahead of it's Time and I Admire it for that.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Steak Sirloins Medium Rare. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...