Good morning, I maid Pancakes and Smart&Simple Black Tea for Breakfast, then I listened to my Wakeup Song, "Smile a Sunny Morning" from the Original Strawberry Shortcake, however my Favorite Song from the Franchise happens to be "Sailing Towards Tomorrow" it Helps me Get through Bad Days. Luckily I don't have Many of Them, I generally have Decent Days.
I played Fable, this Game is one that my Therapist Reccomended a Few Weeks ago, he has Decent Taste in Games. I love the World in this Game due to it's Brightness and Beauty, not to Mention the Fact that your Choices have Consiquences. The Graphics are quite Decent as well, it seems quite Similar to WoW when it comes to Texture Packs.I also played Galleon, this Game is quite Special seeing that you Play as a Privateer rather than a Bucaneer. Personally I consider Privateers Turncoats, Bucaneers have a Code of Honor and Didn't Sell out to Save their own Skin. I hate Cowardice as it's the Cause of a Majority of the World's Problems. Still I do Enjoy the Islands in the Game, they Remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean Online.The last game I played this morning was Jade Empire, it's quite Interestig, this is yet Another Game that I've been Wanting to Play for Several Years as well and This Morning it Became a Reality. I love the World Design as it's Similar to Ming Dynasty China. I love the Use of Chi in this Game as it's Esentially the Mana in this Game. Mana is actually a Real Substance as well, God did Pour it down to the Isrealites when they Left Egypt for the Promised Land of Cannan. Lord Elohim will Always Provide if you Ask him, but you Must Ask in Faith.I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus to Physical Therapy soon. I will be Heading to the Dollar General once I return Home but I will Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment