Sunday, September 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-13-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Smart&Simple Black Tea with Powdered Sugar, then I Uploaded the Let's Play I promised my Friend. Code Veronica happens to be one of my Favorite Games, there's a Storm brewing in Waymart tonight and I'm Glad I got Everything Prepared beforehand tonight.


I played Azurik Rise of Perathia, this Game is one that I have Desired to Play since 2015, 11 Years Later, Lord Elohim Blessed me by Answering my Prayer. The Game is Better than I Imagined and it's Incredibly Expansie. I recall owning the Guide and Imagining how the Game would be and Now I am Experiencing it.
I also played The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, this Game is one of the Greatest Installments in the Elder Scrolls Franchise next to Oblivion. I love how Realisitc this Game is, it truly is a Masterpiece. I can't Wait to Visit the Volcano that Makes Morrowind so Iconic. I am Playing as a Dark Elf to make things Interesting.
The last game I played tonight was Halo Combat Evolved, it's Strange my "Friend" Jimmy would Talk about this Game quite a bit, but he was Rather Upset when I began to Show interest in this Game, but then Again he was a Bully to me. Still I'm quite fond of the Ship alone so I'm quite Eager to Explore the Halo World itself. I think the Flood will be quite Interesting Creatures that I'll have to Fight soon.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Physical Therapy in the Morning so I shall Write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...