Sunday, September 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-13-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Spaghetti with Red Sauce and Pork & Beef Ground Beef for Dinner, after I ate my Supper, I looked up some Tutorials on Xemu, I can't Wait to Play Azurik Rise of the Peranthia and KOTOR Tonight. I'm Still a Star Wars Fan but Strictly when it comes to The Extended Universe, I'm Not a Fan of the New Star Wars, but I am a Disney Fan when it comes to Other Franchises.

I played Resident Evil Code Veronica again and Ended up Exploring the 6th Basement of the Antartic Base, it's quite Surreal seeing the True Childhood Home of the Ashford Twins rather than the Rockfort Island Private Residence. Alfred's Memories were Warped due to the Trauma he Faced as a Child, hence why he Developed DID. I suppose I feel Lucky that I merely had Identity Death because 2 Minds in 1 Body would be Very Taxing on my Time and I question how I would Know if I even Slept if I were Unlucky.
I also played Sonic Adventure, it's quite Strange playing this on the Dreamcast as the Textures are quite Different from the DX Version on the GameCube. I also see a Lack of Random NPCs by the Pool as well. The Pool itself even has a Different Texture, albiet a Realisitc Surface. It's quite Impressive, my Only Complaint is the Clunky Controls, but to be Fair, I am Playing on ReDream.
The last game I played this evening was Sonic Adventure 2, I love that Green Hills is an Unlockable in this Game, it's quite Special seeing this Lovely Course in 3D for the First Time. This is also the Dreamcast Version and Compared to Battle, this Game Doesn't Crash at All, so it's Superior in my Eyes, then Again the Originals are Often Better when it Comes to Games.

I'm gonna get my Xemu Emulator set up, then I'm making my Nightcap. I shall Write more Tonight after the Code Veronica Let's Play I Promised my Friend Steve I would Make.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...