Good afternoon, I maid Chicken Cubes, Peas and Elbow Macaroni with Ragu White Sauce for Lunch, it was quite Hearty to the Point that I Ate 4 Servings. I tend to get rather Hungry in the Afternoons, I suppose it's due to Chowing down on School Lunch in my Youth, I came from a Lower Middle Class Family so Food was Sparce at Times in my Youth, especially when my Dad would rather Buy a Thousand Buck Base Fiddle, and when my Step Dad would Go Shopping for Fancy Clothes at Peebles instead of being a Man and Taking Care of his Family. I chipped in quite a bit in my Childhood to Get Grub, yes I am Embittered by their Irresponsibility but it did Build Character. Folks who are Born with a Silver Spoon often become Selfish when they Grow Up.
I played Flag to Flag, this game is quite Incredible as it's Cars are quite Similar to Formula 1. I'm quite Surprised that the Track I'm Playing on is from Nazareth Pennsylvania as I've Traveled to that Town a Few Times, and it's quite a Lovely Location. To be Fair when it Comes to Towns in my State that are Named after the Bible, Bethlahem has to be my Favorite, I used to get an Egg McMuffin there on Occassions.I also played Virmilion Desert, this Game is quite Entertaining and I love the Remarks in the Briefing as it Gives the Folks Personality. It's quite Special for a Real Time Strategy of it's Time, the "Cannon Fodder" in RTS Games often tend to be Viewed as Resources than Actual People with Lives. I love the Water in this Game, as I've Said Numerous Times, if a Game has Good Water, it's Likely a Great Game.The last game I played this afternoon was Evolution The World of the Sacred Device, I enjoy the Treasure Hunting in this Game and I find Mag to be both Adorable and quite Spunky when it comes to his Attitude, he Reminds me of well me in my Childhood. I would Say Whatever was on my Mind, I lacked a Filter but with Age I Learned to have Plenty of Restraint. It's Important to Mind your P's and Q's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment