Good morning, I maid Pancakes with Real Maple Syrup and a Cup of Folger's Medium Roast with Vanilla Soy Milk and Dominos Sugar for Breakfast. I had an Interesting Dream, there was a Genie and he Gave me 3 Wishes so I wished for Bottom Surgery, but I Rejected a 2nd and 3rd Wish and he Asked if I'd like to Change my Face but I Rejected and Told him "I'm Not that Vain nor am I that Insecure." I am Okay with my Apperance as I Don't Care to Impress nor do I Seek Admiration, I enjoy my Games and Writings. So many Care about Approval from Others and that can Lead to a Rather Unhappy Path. My Friend Steve Joined my New Discord Server and I made him a Moderator as I Promised the Position to him and I Believe in Keeping my Word.
I played Crazy Taxi 2, it's quite a Surprise discovering that there is a Sequel to the Iconic Taxi Driving Game. I'm quite Fond of the Size of the City in this Game, however the Real New York has Far more Folks walking upon the Sidewalks looking for a Ride to their Next Destination. The Fare is quite Pricy for my Tastes, then Again Maple City Taxi Service happens to be quite Reasonable with their Prices compared to the Outlandish Fare Fees in this Game.I also played Napple Tale Asira in Daydream, this Game is quite Engaging for a Plattformer and it's Plot is quite Emotional as I feel Sympathy for Folks who are Unaware of what they Sign up for. So many Don't Read the Terms and Agreements and it can be quite Foolish to do so. Whenever you Sign something you Should Read it in it's Entirety. Still the Town is quite Special as is the Circus, I remember when I was 16, I wanted to Join the Cricus as a Clown, but I Can't make Balloon Animals much less Put my Hair in a Ponytail, my Hand Coordiantion is a bit Off due to my Meds, hence why my Hair is Almost Always Down. Back to my Point, yeah the Cricus Wouldn't have been a Good Fit for me, and I've Never been to a Cricus as they Don't Really Visit Wayne County Pennsylvania.The last game I played this morning was Ooga Booga, personally I'm Not a Fan of the Name of the Game, but the Gameplay is Incredibly Decent. I Do enjoy the Various Islands as well as the Game esentially being a Battle Royale of Sorts. Unlike that "Game" Fortnight, this Game actually had Teamwork Involved. Spider Island has to be my Favorite Stage due to the Volcano, I've Always found Lava to be quite Interesting as it Symbolizes Death and Rebirth, 2 Core Components of Life itself. It's why Easter is my Favorite Holiday as well, Not just Jesus's Rebirth but my Own as well, considering I came out to my Mom in Easter of 2011 and my First Time living Full Time as a Girl, I ended up Wearing a Lavendar Blouse with Ruffles and a Purple Skirt both were from the Easter Section in Wal-Mart, and The Purple Easter Bunny Stuffie I had when I was 7 that Sang "Jesus Loves Me" was the Inspiration behind my Fursona.I'm gonna Watch the Church Livestream soon, then I'm Making Lunch. I'll be making Grilled Cheeses with Tomato. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment