Saturday, September 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-12-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Green Tea, then I listened to an Audiobook, it's a Very Interesting Critique of the Modern Denominations of Chrisitanity in Particular it was a Warning of Megachurches. Personally I enjoy it, however I'm Not a Russian Orthadox, I'm a United Methodist, but I can Find Common Ground and it's quite Important to see more Similarites than Differences as that is Jesus's Intentions.

I played Toy Commander, it's yet Another Masterpiece of the Dreamcast, I'm quite Fond of the Kitchen as it was the Same one in the Army Men Series and it was the Kitchen in the First Toystory Film. I do Speculate that the Toys in the Franchise may be from Another World or Perhaps House Spirits from Another World. It's quite Logical as there are Stories of Dolls being Controlled by Spirits so why Stop there, perhaps in the Toy Story Franchise the Realm is Far more Vast and has a Variety of Toys in a Society similar to Monster's Inc.
I also played Carrier, this Game is one I've been quite Eager to Play for Several Years seeing that I had the Guide for it in my Youth until 2022 when I Gave All my Guides Away. I find the Zombies in this Game to be Very Interesting as their Heads tend to be Similar to a Carnivorous Flower than an Average Zombie. It's quite Amusing seeing that the Folks who Created this Game pictured People in the Service in the Year 2023 to Look more Futuristic. There's Still Camifloge Uniforms and it's for the Best as it Helps our Honorable Soldiers to Blend in to Avoid Unessessary Enemy Fire.
The last game I played was Draconus Cult of the Wyrm, it's Strange so Many Folks consider this Game to be Difficult, however I found it Incredibly Easy. I believe that if I can Go through the First Area without Dying or Using Items then Dark Souls would likely be a Breeze for me. I think that When a Game is Said to be Difficult then it Becomes Difficult to Those who Believe so, it's Similar to Mass Hystaria but it's Mass Difficulty. The Mind is quite Unique as it Changes plenty of things in Life, the Power of the Mind is quite Special.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning, you are All Welcome to Attend as well, seeing that it's a Livestream for a Church in Oklahoma called The Gathering UMC. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...