Good evening, Mom and I walked to The Waymart Hotel earlier and I had my Pizza and Pepsi and Mom had her Miller Lites and Apple Crown Royale. We ended up Meeting a Few Folks who were Heading to a Wedding and they Wanted me to Take a Group Photo for them so I took the Picture for them. I believe in Helping Folks out even if they are Strangers, Jesus does Say to Help the Stranger. My Friend Blair seems to be Attacking my Friend Franklyn over using AI to Code for his Server on Open Source Free Realms, personally I believe that with the Fame she is Getting she is Getting rather Power Hungry and her Attack Dogs are quite Cruel for the Smallest of Accusations, I believe it is Time to Jump Ship and Create a New Discord Server of my Own, one that Stands for Kindness and Lacks such Cruel People who are In Charge, I won't be a Moderatior in a Corrupt Server, it's Legend of Zelda Fans 2.0 for me, it's the Same Reason why I left that Group when I turned 19 in 2015. Anywho you are All Invited to my New Discord Server.
I played Shenmu and this Game is a Masterpiece for the Dreamcast, I greatly Admire the Cinematics as they Evoke a Great Sense of Sympathy and the Timer is Perfect as it Adds to the Realism of this Game. Come to Think of it, I should Get Rid of my MMOs and begin to Play more Dreamcast Games.I also played Record of the Logoless War, this Game is a Personal Favorite as it's Very Similar to Planescape Torment when it comes to the Gameplay. I also enjoy the Expansive World in this Game as well, however I find the Tutorial to be a bit Strange. I suppose I'm Used to playing Games that Throw you to the Wolves.The last game I played this evening was Blue Stinger, this Survival Horror game is quite Special as it has Different Zombies that are Created by Parisites rather than Viruses. It was quite Revolutionary as this Game Predates RE4 by Almost half a Decade.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting my Nightly Entry Written before Getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment