Sunday, September 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at the Facility for about 5 Days, I think it will Give me Plenty of Free Time to Focus on my Let's Plays. I may have to have Therapy as Telehealth as I feel Uncomfortable with Violet being by herself, Cats do have Seperation Anxiety after all and my Furangel needs all the Attention she can get. I dote on my Cat, well she is Family after all.

I played GTA Chinatown Wars, this is actually the Only Game that I played from the HD Universe and I am quite Happy that I did as I enjoy the Idea of Calculated Retribution, it is Far Superior to being a Hot Head like Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson are in Vice City and San Andreas Respectivly, in fact Nearly All of the Main GTA Characters are Reactive excluding Huang Lee. I suppose I can Relate as I am Quite Patient when Crossed and I tend to be Calculating when Vindictive. Luckily it Takes quite a bit to have me Reach that Point, Temperance is a Virtue after all.
I also played Super Princess Peach and made it to the Ghost House, it's quite Surreal seeing the Boos only Move if you Stare at them, it's the Opposite of Mario's Interactions with them. As you can See, Plattforming isn't my Forte, Still I do Enjoy this Game as it Shows that your Emotions do Affect things Around you.
The last game I played this evening was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, it's my Favorite KH Game after all as I feel Pity for Roxas seeing that he Reminds me of Another Boy who Wasn't Meant to Exist. He ended up Dying so that I could Truly be Born from the Ashes and thus Live Life the Way I was Meant to from the Beginning. I suppose it could be Called Identity Death as it's the Closest to what Happened to me, it's Not DID of course as there was Never a Struggle to Begin with seeing that he Coveted Death, his Sacrifice Wasn't in Vain. Twilight Town is quite Magnificent if you ask me as I enjoy the Prepetual Sunset, it's quite Beautiful and Reminds me of my First Sunset at Daycare when I was 3, the Other Kids were Playing at the Playground while I Silenty Watched the Sun Set on a Late Summer Day, it was quite Serene if you Ask me.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall be Uploading the Quake Let's Play I Promised my Friend Steve. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...