Sunday, September 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Grilled Cheese with Blackforest Ham for Lunch, I also Finished my Halloween CYOA on DeviantART which I am quite Happy is Completed. I then Meditated for a bit to the Book of Matthew and my Big Sister Kathryn called up, it turns out she Isn't Fluent in 4 Languages as I Presumed but rather she Knows enough to Have a Basic Conversation. It Preplexes me as it means I'm the Only Polyglot in the Figura Family. It's Strange in my Youth I would have had a Superior Attitidue but Now, I just Feel Incredibly Saddened as it makes me Feel rather Lonely. I had quite the Ego growing up and it Often got me into Trouble.

I played Igor for the DS, it's Strange I recall Playing this game quite a bit when I was 13, my Mom had a Friend who's Son would Play the Game with me via Multiplayer Mode. Sad to say his Mother who was Mom's Friend Passed away from Cancer a Year Later. But I don't even Remember their Names, I suppose I was a bit of an Insomniac in those Times so Names oftend tended to Elude me. I enjoyed the Tetris Styled Combat in this Game as it was quite Enjoyable.
I also played Jacka** The Game, it's quite Interesting playing this Game as I wasn't Fond of the Show, however a Past Passenger on the Van to and From School when I was in 5th Grade was Quite Fond of the Show. Craig was a Thorn in my Side as he would Constantly try to Cause Pain to me, in Layman's Terms he was a Bully from my Childhood. I do Enjoy the 3D Environemt, however much like the TV Show, I am Unsure what the Motive is in this Game.
The last game I played this afternoon was Disney Fairies Tinkerbell, it's Lovley to see her Origin Story in the Pixie Hollow Franchise and thus her Time in Neverland before she Meets the Legendary Peter Pan. I do think that I'd Refuse to Enter Neverland if given a Hypotetical Chance as I Enjoy my Memories and I Consider Death a Gift as I do Believe in Heaven and I Know that it's Splendor surpasses All Pleasures in the Physical World. It's Strange I Don't Fear Death and yet I Barley Age, Lord Elohim certainly has a Sense of Humor. I do Question if there Shall ever be a Way to Play Pixie Hollow Offline as it would be quite Useful in Case the Cable Bill becomes Too Much.

I'm gonna get Dinner Started soon, I'm making Mac&Cheese. I shall Write more this Evening after Enjoying my Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Grilled Cheese with Blackforest Ham for Lunch, I also Finished my Halloween CYOA on DeviantART which I am quite Hap...