Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs and Folger's Medium Roast Coffee with Milk and Sugar for Breakfast. Mom is currently heading to a Residental Center for a Week, she had a bit of a Crisis, I did check my YouTube and it seems 3 Folks ended up Abandoning Ship, well they Weren't Loyal Crewmates to Begin with.
I played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, this Game is quite Enjoyable and I enjoy the New World in this Game. I enjoy how the Stream Connects the Continents, it's quite Impressive. The Combat is quite Innovated as well and I enjoy how this Game goes back to it's Roots when it comes to the Game Revolving around a Magical Crystal.I also played Skies of Arcadia Legends, this Game is one of my Favorites as I enjoy the Overworld as it Reminds me of Skyloft in many ways. I also enjoy Alfonso as a Character due to him Resembling Alfred from Code Veronica in Both Style as well as Personality.The last game I played this morning was Baten Katios Origins, it's quite Something Explorig the Entirety of The World of Baten Kaitos without Restraint, it's quite Something being able to Import Save Files in Dolphin again. I love Games that Incorporate High Fantasy as well as Sci-Fi.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making another Grilled Cheese with Ham. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment