Saturday, September 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, I maid some for my Mom as well seeing that she is Not Feeling Well lately. I do Plan on Playing Chess with an old Friend tonight, I'd say I should Allow him to Win this Time as he tends to Lose quite a bit to me and I want him to Have Fun and I Dislike being Competative. I believe in Making Others happy and Unlike my Father, I Lack a Fragile Ego.

I played Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings of the Lost Ocean, it's quite Surreal seeing such a Magnficient and Malicious Palace below the Clouds where Folks Blissfully Live unaware of the Dark Creature Posing as a God Lives. I amire the Size of the Creatures here as they are Reflect the Idea that the Deeper you Tread into the Oceans the Larger the Creatures tend to be. It's called the Abyss for a Reason, however it's Not to be Confused with the Abyss where Lord Elohim holds the Foulest of Demons at Bay until the End Times.
I also played my Favorite Zelda Game, Majora's Mask, it's quite Surreal Playing the GameCube Port as this Very Same Version was my Introduction to the N64 Zelda Games. I personally Prefer Termina over Hyrule as the Land has quite Beauty, Speaking of, I actually had a Dream Last Night about this Game and in Particular the Dancing ReDeads. I feel another Dream Journal on Wattpad is Overdue Tonight. I enjoy the Observatory in the Game as it's A place I feel I should Avoid on my Project64 Copy of the Game seeing that I used Cheats in the Game.
The last game I played tonight was Flushed Away, well the GameCube Version, I find the Sewer Rat City to be quite Impressive, once again DreamWorks created a Masterpiece. Rita has to be my Favorite Character as she is quite Hardy which comes from her Upbriningm I can Relate as Struggle Brings about Character. I tend to Pity those who have Silver Spoons as they are Incapable of Surviving in the Real World if they were to Lose their Fortune. Their Happiness is rather Fragile, I think the Envy some Have for them is quite Misguised as we are All Human and thus we All have Problems in this World.

I'm gonna get Ready for my Chess Game with my Friend soon, then I'm getting some Rest. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, I maid some for my Mom as well seeing that she is No...