Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former Pastor, it seemed that he Loves Reading and I Love Writing, Our Hobbies truly Compliment Each Other. He clearly Knew of the Passage in Corinthians that says that being AroAce is a Gift from God, of course I didn't use that Term rather I used my Usuaul Catchphrase "I'm Married to my Hobbies." I grew up Learning to Mind my P's and Q's, anywho I'm Volunteering Next Month in their Kitchen. After all the Passage I mentioned says that Being Single gives you More Time to Serve God.
I played Lord of the Rings The Third Age again and made it to the Throne Room of Gondor, I was quite Impressed that the Easterlings of Rhun came as Far as the Throne Room, it seems Logical as they are Far more Formidable than Orcs. I do Enjoy the Etherial Light of the Throne Room as this Citadel is the Last Crowned Jewel of the Faithful Numenorians. The King's Men became the Black Numenorians who Served Sauron as you have seen with the Corrsairs of Umbar. The White Tree of Gondor was once a Fruit of the 2 Trees that Provided Light to Arda before the Sun and Moon.I also played Super Mario Galaxy 2, originally I Desired to Play Super Mario Starshine but it Seems that Wii ROM hacks Bring about a Black Screen on Dolphin, fortunatly Mario Eclipse works Wonders as it would be Quite Dissapointing if it Didn't. I haven't Really Explored Freezy Flake Galaxy Before and I'm Glad I did as I find the Sculptures to be quite Magnificent.The last game I played this evening was Resident Evil, it's quite Surreal seeing Rebecca as a Playable Character in the End of the Game. She happened to be a Favorite of S.D. Perry to the Point that she Wrote 2 Original Novels that had her as the Star of the Written Word. I am Talking of Caliban Cove and Underworld, the Latter is my Favorite as there was an Underground Lab in Utah called the World who's Testing Areas had Rooms based upond Famous Environemnts Across the Continents and there was quite the Formidable B.O.W. called Fossil that would Give the T-103 Goosebumps. I do Enjoy the Lab in this Game as well due to how Detailed it is. This is one of the Few Remakes that I do Tend to Enjoy.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment