Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, I then Decided to Write down a Testamony of DeviantART with my Favorite Biblical Passage. I'm sure it's bound to Ruffle a Few Feathers, but I felt compulsed to Write down my Rebirth in Christ both Body and Soul and if Folks Can't Handle it, I beckon them to Read their Bibles and Not have Somebody Read it to them. Cherrypicking is a Sin after all, it says so in the End of the Bible itself. So many Alter or Ignore Passages and well, the Road is Narrow after all.
I played Open Source Free Realms again and Learned how to Reach the Track behind the Invisible Wall, there Really should've been Better Invislbe Wall Placement on the Map, but Folks like me tend to Delight in Finding Small Mistakes such as these as they are quite Entertaining. This Road reminds me of my January Walks to the Wayne County Public Library in 2017 where I would meet my Friend Aleu and check on my Amazon Orders, in Particular my Dietary Supplements.I also played Toontown Realms, it's quite Surreal having the Playgrounds I Decorated to my Liking go back to their Original State on my New Laptop. It's quite Refreshing Starting off with a Clean Slate with this Game, Daisy shall Always be my Favorite Disney Character due to her Quelling of Donald's Temper. They Truly Compliment Each other, I think it's quite Beautiful.The last game I played tonight was Majora's Mask, it's my Favorite Zelda Game after all, I decided to Sit at the Milk Bar's Counter, it's kinda Obvious that I used the Use C Button Anywhere Cheat but I did so with Good Reason, I wanted to see if I could Jump over the Counter, sadly there is an Invisible Wall, but I can Sit at a Chair. It reminds me of when I first Sat at a Bar, I was 12 at the Time, which coincidentally is the Same Age that I played this Game. Back to my Story, I ended up Ordering a Root Beer Float and some French Fries. That was back before the Smoking Bar Law was Passed so I could Enter a Bar at that age, as Long as I Didn't Drink Alchohol of course, I do Remember when there was a Party at a Neighbor Friend's Home, I thought a Black Liquid in a Red Cup was Coke-a-Cola but as soon as the Drink met my Lips, I spat the Liquor out and just asked for a Cola. Yeah even as a Kid, I held a Distaste for Booze. I was born for Pepsi and Not born for Bud Light.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Couple Omelets to Cook for Breakfast in the Morning and I of course shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment