Thursday, September 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-24-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Shrimp Scampi for Dinner, Mom returned Home around 2pm and she had some of the Fish I maid for her for Lunch. I was on Discord for a bit and it seems my Friend Blaire hasn't Noticed my New Let's Play, my Friend Steve did Reccomend a New Game which will be Reviewed in the Next Paragraph.

I played Voodoo Vince, I have to say my Friend Steve has Great Taste in Game as it's quite Whimsical and a bit Grim when it comes to the Plot. I do Enjoy the Enemy Designs as they are quite Cartoonish, the Contrast is what Makes the Game quite Wonderful. I did Promise Steve that I'll be Playing the Game this Saturday and I am a Girl of my Word. I remember a "Friend" named Victor from the Partial Program when I was in 4th Grade Brought a Voodoo Doll to School and he Claimed he would Hurt me through the Doll, then again he did call me a "Crybaby" a Few Months before, some Folks Never Change and are Full of Wickedness and it's best to Sever Ties with them.
I also played Resident Evil again and decided to Explore the Lab, the Mourge is rather Grim esepcially with all of these Corpses in a Assembely Line of Sorts. It makes me Wonder if they were Being Used to Make More Tyrants before they Discovered that Sergei's DNA was perfect for the T-103 Model. Rebecca being Playable is quite Enjoyable as I Enjoy RE:0, my Friend Nick Frisbe actually Told me about the Resident Evil Franchise at Paupak's Daycamp in 08' I believe. He actually Named his Toon on the Original Toontown Enrico after the Captain of the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team. I fell in Love with the Game from Reading the S.D. Perry Novels in my Freshman Year of Honesdale High. I would Read Books at the Lunch Table after Eating my Food Quickly. I was a bit of a Bookworm in my Youth, personally I haven't been Reading much since I've been Creating my own Literature Works. I suppose I only have Enough Hours in the Day to Pursue my Activities.
I played Universal Theme Park Adventure and I played my First Minigame, it is based upon the Film, Backdraft which my Mom told me about Tonight. I do have a Universal Account that I haven't used since 2022, I think I'll have to Purchase the Movie and Stream it from Universal's Site, heck can't have an Account Collecting Dust. I did Notice that DeNiro is in the Movie and thus it's likely a Golden Gem.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I shall Write my Nightly Entry in a bit as Mom is Still Not Feeling Well, but I'm here for her as Family Cares for Family. -Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-25-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea, I had quite a Great Day today, I suppose my Good Luck c...