Thursday, September 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-24-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Beans with Ham Soup for Lunch, afterwards I Snuggled with Violet and I did some more Cleaning. Mom shall be Heading Home soon and we will be Picking up Blankets, my Therapist is Sick today so I Decided to Make a Let's Play of Open Source Free Realms. Personally I also did so to Test the Waters, if I get Banned so be it, I'll Simply Play Smash Bros. Brawl instead.

I played Resident Evil Outbreak again and Decided to Revisit the Below Freezing Point Scenario as I'm quite fond of the Lab Beneath Raccoon City. I do Question how they even Built the Lab much less Maintianed the Fuctions of it. It's quite Interesting, then again Umbrella was quite Advanced and had a lot of Cash to Carry out their Experiments so an Underground Lab seems to be quite Feasible for them. Yoko has to be my Favorite Character due to her Compassionate Nature and her Search for her Memories, her Story is both Heartbreaking and Heartwarming.
I also played Kingdom Hearts 2, I choose to Explore Mickey's Castle as I find it to be quite Whimsical and it's a Place that I grew up Watching Movies and TV Shows of. I was Born a Disney Kid, however I find Traveling to Disney to be quite Unlikely, luckily I can Explore the Park anytime I please thanks to the 2 VMK Servers. I always Find Solutions to the Problems that I have as it's my Nature to be Tanacious and if I'm Boastful Clever.
The last game I played this afternoon was Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I love the Forest as it's Music is the Iconic Skull Woods's Theme in A Link to the Past. I even picked up a Couple Trophies while on my Trek in the Woods as I Fought off Puppits and Primids. Link happens to be my Favorite Character in the Game as I have a Deep Attatchment to the Zelda Series, well Pre-Breath of the Wild, mainly due to my Laptop not being Able to Emulate Switch Games. It will likely be Remedied in about Half a Year when I Build my own Desktop. I Don't Consider myself to be a part of the PC Master Race as I find the Term quite Condescending and a bit Crass. I'm a PC Gamer, and just that.

I'm gonna get Ready for Mom's Arrival, I am Putting some Fish in the Oven and I'm Brewing a Pot of Coffee for her. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-24-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Beans with Ham Soup for Lunch, afterwards I Snuggled with Violet and I did some more Cleaning. Mom shall be Heading H...