Good morning, I maid a Western Omelete with American Cheese for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, afterwards I did my Morning Duties and now I just Await Mom's Arrival back here. I then Watched Berry in the Big City, I'm quite the Strawberry Shortcake Fan after all, I have been Watching it since 2002. I Awakened Early after having a Dream that Grossed me out a bit. I did Take my Meds with Welch's Grape Juice as it's quite Soothing on the Gut, I enjoy Grape Juice far more than Apple Juice, however my Favorite Beverage has to be Pepsi.
I played GTA San Andreas and Attempted to Head to San Fierro, however I missed the Jump and thus was Trapped in this Lovley Alcove. I have to say, it's quite Surreal being this Close to the Base in San Andreas, however my Favorite Forbidden Location has to be Area 69 in Bone County. I recall Playing this Game when I was 10, a "Friend" named Ryan introduced me to this Game, when he Wasn't Beating me to a Pulp.I also played Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King, I'm quite fond of the Massive Open World in this Game and as you Reach the End, there is a Lack of Battles. It's quite Useful for People like me who Just Aspire to Explore the World.The last game I played this morning was Final Fantasy X-2, I'm quite fond of Spira, heck it's my Favorite World in the Final Fantasy Universe after all. I do Amdire Yuna's Love for Tidus and her Tenacitiy to Bring him Back to Spira, it truly is Love moreso than many Other Final Fantasy Relationships. I do Admire the End of Yevon's Reign bringing about a Resurgance of Technology long deemed Lost as Sin doesn't Fore the Citizens to Fear such Advancements.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared in a Couple Hours, Mom will be Returning around 1pm. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment