Good late evening, Mom called up and she's Returning Tomorrow around 1pm, I hope she'll be Happy seeing how I've Kept the House in Order for her, I take Pride in my Maid Lifestyle. My Therapist isn't going to have a Session with me Tomorrow due to him being Sick. Honestly I am Unsure if I'm Making him Sick due to me being a Trans Woman as I have been Aware of his Intentions for quite awhile, Time will Tell it seems. I did Notice that Discord seems to be Enforcing Age Restriction, quite frankly I Feel it's a Good Thing considering Kids need to be Blocked from Things that are either Excessivly Violent or Gory as well as Explicit Materials. Believe me being Exposed to Horror Movies myself back when I was 8(2004) left quite a Impact on me when it comes to Trauma. That's Not counting when I saw my Father's "Collection" of Photos on his Computer back when I was 13(2009), it made me Vomit. I think things are Going in the Right Direction.
I played GTA San Andreas again and the Rapidite Commercial was Playing on the Radio in the Yellow Light I might add, I feel it may be Forshadowing of my Future Events. However I feel this Conversation is better for my Therapist to Hear. It wasn't Easy getting to this Point in the Game, San Andreas is quite Notorious for being one of the Most Difficult of the GTA Games in the 3D Era. I do Enjoy the Food in these Games as I had a Half Uncle Mark who Ran a Pizzereia called Papa's Primo Pizza in Honesdale.I also played Pepsiman, I'll Never Forget when I first Played this Game on my ePSXe Emulator 4 Years Ago and I ended up Purchasing quite a bit of Pepsi, well it's Certainly Worked it's Advertising Magic. Pepsi, Skittles, Lays Chips they are the Staples of the Fuel I Require to be quite Productive with my Creative Endevours. Personally I Dispise Alchohol with a Passion, I think it's a Cause of much Misery in this World. Lord Elohim advises against Drinking such Spirits as they Invite Evil Spirits.The last game I played tonight was Final Fantasy XII, this Game happens to be a Personal Favorite for the PS2 due to the Massive Size of Ivalice. Spira is rather Small compared to this World, still I do Enjoy Spira as well, heck Final Fantasy X is my Favorite of the 6th Gen Final Fantasy Games. The Banga and his Friend Relaxing in the Shade Reminds me of Daycamp in 09', I used to Spend time in the Shade by Lake Walenpaupak while the Rest of the Campers ended up Swimming. I was Very Uncomfortable in Locker Rooms, well to be Fair I Still am, so I would just Relax on the Beach.I'm gonna get some Rest soon, but I think I'll be Making a Let's Play of Lord of the Rings The Third Age Tonight if I still have the Energy to do so.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment