Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-23-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Gorton's Beer Battered Cod Filets, I also checked the Mail and Mom's Check Came in, it's one that she has been Waiting for, for quite awhile. Once she Calls up, I'll have to Tell her the Good News. I do plan on Making a Pot of Coffee when she Reutruns in the Morning, I'm quite Happy that she is Coming Home.

I played Madagascar again and I decided to Revisit my Big Sister Kathryn's Favorite Level in the Game, The Jungle Banquet. I think that Wilbur the Hog is Adorable as he seems to Like Gloria but she has Zero Interest in him and Rightly so as her Soulmate is Melman the Giraffe. 
I also played Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars again, this is my Favorite SNES Game after all, I walked through Roseway to Enjoy the Scenic Walk from Tadpole Pond to Rose Town Respecitvly. I Enjoy the Scenery in this Game as 2.5D Graphics truly were a Magnficient Step in Gaming Evolution in the 4th Generation.
The last game I played this evening was A Link to the Past, The Skull Woods have to be one of the most Defining Features of the Dark World next to The Palace of Darkness. I'm quite Fond of the Wallmasters in this Game as they are Ruthless when it comes to Stalling your Progress. It's quite Fitting as this is one of the Last 3 Dungeons you go through before you Fight Ganon, if I am not Mistaken.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon and I am Awaiting my Mom's Phone Call. I did Recieve a Message and my Therapist is Sick so he Canceled my Session Tomorrow. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-24-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Shrimp Scampi for Dinner, Mom returned Home around 2pm and she had some of the Fish I maid for her for Lunch. I was on ...