Good afternoon, I maid some Broccoli and Cheese Soup for Lunch, afterwards I Checked the Mail and my EWTN Calendar Arrived. Personally I'm a United Methodist, however I was a Roman Catholic in the Past and thus I Recieve Plenty of Mail from EWTN, Fathima and The Assossiation of the Miraculous Medal. Violet is Snuggling with me and I do have Therapy tomorrow so I'll be Asking for Another Telehealth Session.
I played the 2001 BETA Version of Super Mario Sunshine and I have to say, it's quite Impressive and Beautiful, moreso than the Final Version. I remember First Hearing about BETA testing in General when it came to the Mario Wiki. I used to Print Articles from Various Wikis back in 2008-2010 and I amassed quite the Compendium, 3 Binders Full in Fact. I remember my "Friends" in Middle School would Talk about what Girls they liked and such, but all I Talked and Thought about were my Videogames and what Articles to Print out Next. Yeah Growing up AroAce certainly Preplexed my "Friends." Anywho, the Article that had a Photo of the BETA Version was about the Plungelos(Large Cataquacks).I also played Open Source Free Realms again and it seems that there is a Starbucks Cafe Homage in Sanctuary. I'm actually in the Mood for Coffee soon, so I'll be Brewing a Pot of Folger's Medium Roast. Personally I'm Fine with Any Brand of Coffee but Mom enjoys Folger's. I think she Won't be Happy knowing that I purchased Armor Luncheon Meats and Hot Dogs, but we are on a Budget. I do have Shrimp and Goroton's Fish for her alongside some Welch's Concord Grape Juice for when she Returns Tomorrow. Like I've said before, my Friend Blaire Doesn't Want Folks on their Discord to Play on this Server, however it's a Free Country and I can Choose to Play on Whatever Server I please, it's Open Source Free Realms and Not Us vs. Them Free Realms so if I get Banned from her Disocrd then so be it.The last game I played this evening was Final Fantasy VIII, Laguna has to be my Favorite Character in the Game, to the Point that I named my Blue Betta Fish after him back in 2022. I had a Dream about Walking into Fins&Feathers in Honesdale and seeing a Blue Betta Fish Waving his Fin at me, and 3 Weeks Later when I Walked into the Store, he was There, just like in my Dream and he Waved his Fins at me. He was Destined to be in my Life before I raised Violet. Laguna also Passed Away 1 Week Before Violet came into our Home. I admire the Waterways in this Game as they are quite Realisitc, well they Technically are Walking on Paintings and many Patinings tend to be Realisitc.I'm gonna Feed Violet some Salmon, then I shall Prepare Dinner in a Few Hours, I'm making some Fish. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment