Good morning, I maid a Cheese and Onion Omelet for Breakfast with Dr. Tropic as a Beverage, I awakened rather Early due to Violet putting her Paw on my Face, she Truly is an Adorable Girl, afterwards I walked Outside to Check the Mail. It's a Crips Morning after all, it truly is Autumn in Waymart.
I played The Two Towers, this Game's Tutorial has to be one of my Favorites due to it Taking place in The Last Alliance's Battle with Sauron. The Second Age was quite a Marvel in the World of Arda, however there Hasn't been a Game that Takes Place in the First Age and I'd Greatly Enjoy such a Game if it ever Releases. I'm a bit of a Tolkien Fan if you Weren't Aware.
I also played Dark Summit, this Game is quite Special considering it has a Covert Mission at a Ski Resort, personally I've Never been Snowboarding and I Didn't Care for Skiing as much Either. Whenever my Big Sister Kathryn and Dad would go on the Slopes on Elk Mountain, I would just Eat French Fries at the Cafeteria and Keep Warm indoors. I wasn't really the Sporty kind of Girl, I've Always been a Total Girly Girl including Not being Athletic.
The last game I played this morning was GTA Vice City, it's rather Surreal, I had a Dream about using the Play as a Random Pedestrian Cheat and it Worked exactly the Same way it did in my Dream. The Subconscious is Truly a Magnificent thing, I also choose to Deliver Pizzas as it Reminds me of my Half Uncle Mark's Pizzeria in Honesdale back when he was Alive called Papa's Primo Pizza. I'm in the Mood for some Pizza now, but I'll have to Settle with some Broccoli Cheese Soup.
I'm gonna do more Cleaning in the House, then I'm gonna Prepare Lunch Later. I shall Write more in the Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment